2022 has been a big year for many. For us at INFINI, we have so much to be grateful for and a lot of growth to think back on. We’ve come a long way thanks to you, our clients, so we thought we would reflect on the last year!
Learning to be More Efficient
We were very fortunate to have grown our Houston marketing agency since 2020. However, this also meant larger and newer projects for us that proved to be more challenging than we were used to at the time. Naturally, we had to learn to pivot and adapt to keep up with our growth. We implemented brand new systems to make us more efficient, improve communication, and prepare ourselves for growing our digital marketing team.
Multiplying Our Team
With numerous projects underway, we made the decision to expand our team on various fronts.
- Separated the account manager and project manager role
- Project Manager: we hired a project manager to assist with maintaining project timelines because as we got busier, planning and timeliness became even more critical.
- Account Manager: to serve as the point of contact for all of our clients and ensure constant communication while our team works hard to finish their projects.
- Additional Content Writers: we brought on more content writers and successfully trained them to assist with blogs and webpage content.
- Additional Web Graphic Designers: they assist with website design, graphic design for digital collateral, and print graphic design.
- Additional Digital Marketing Specialist: to assist with ads reporting, refinement, and also social media as needed.
While expanding our team, some of our members stepped into leadership roles–some of whom have never had to manage a team, which meant they would also undergo training. They excitedly took on their new roles, eager to learn more. They have also helped improve our company’s efficiency and productivity while maintaining our top quality standards. Overall, our clients have been happy with our improved customer service and we couldn’t be more proud of our team!
Hitting Our Revenue Goal Ahead of Schedule
For the last couple of years, our goal was to reach the next major revenue milestone. We were on track to meet our goal at the end of the year, but we actually reached our goal a few months early! We have been honored to grow right alongside our clients and meet business owners who are just as ambitious as we are.
INFINI Marketing has been nominated for multiple awards which speak to our company’s values and achievements, including:
- Best Service-Based Company Under 10 Employees
- Minority Owned Business of the Year
- Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Best CEO
Growing Closer as a Team
Our Houston-based team has become much closer these days. We’ve always felt like a family at INFINI, but this year we spent more time together outside of work to get to know each other beyond our job descriptions. We aren't just colleagues; we're friends.
INFINI is Looking Forward to 2023!
Another year is about to be in the books. We’ve come a long way since we originally founded our company and we want to take the time to sincerely thank everyone who has been a part of our journey. We created INFINI with the desire to impact the world one business at a time, and we are grateful every day for this opportunity. Here’s to more growth and more blessings!